Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mustard Seed Faith by Jacqueline D. Moore


Remember, Faith means being grasped by a power that is greater than we are, a power that shakes us and turns us, and transforms and heals us. Surrender to the power of faith. ~ Paul Tillich

Scripture:
Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope (faith) is in the Lord his God. Psalm 146:5

Saints, how often to you say; I hope that I get; I hope I can; I hope that happens? Now, how often do you say I have faith that I will get; I have faith that I will; I have faith that this will happen?

Too often we believe that if we hope hard enough for something that it will come to pass. God's word says that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. If ye have the faith of a mustard seed and say to the mountain, be ye removed......

Saints, if you believe that God can do anything but fail. If you believe he is that he says he is. If you believe that you have been given all power through Christ Jesus, then learn to move from hope and into faith.

Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof. And we can do any and everything with faith.

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Thank You Jesus, that faith is not an emotion that I need to work up inside of me. Instead, it is a gift You give to me as I commit myself to You. Help each of us to grow in faith. Father, sometimes we become discouraged because things do not happen the way we hoped that they would. Help us to learn to be patient and not count on hope but to stand on our faith and know that in Your time, the things that You want for our lives will come to pass. Father, You have said that if we have the faith of a mustard seed and say to that mountain, that thing that stand in our way, be it sickness, poverty, bills, wayward children, cheating spouses, it will be cast into the sea. Father, we come believing that You will grant us the desires of our hearts according to thy tender mercies and through the blood of Jesus Christ, in whose name we pray. Amen.

No comments: