Thursday, November 15, 2012

PERSISTENCE. PRAYER. POWER will lead you to your PURPOSE.

PERSISTENCE. PRAYER. POWER will lead you to your PURPOSE.



This goes out to all of the dreamers and the people on the voyage to fulfilling those dreams. Although I am nowhere near where I want to be in my literary career, I am very far from the place I started. I understand how hard it is to pursue you passion and purpose when the world is tell
ing you "No," in so many ways every chance it gets. Don't give up.

It is a beautiful thing to HONOR how far you've come in the first place which is why I am posting photos of the journey because someone needs to see and understand that impossible circumstances can make possible miracles. Amen?

If you can give thanks for the little things you will always find that you have enough. And, if you're blessed enough to surpass that, you'll always be grateful. But you can't give up.

My Dreamers, don't give up. Even when you're tired. Don't give up. The world is full of abundance. There is a place for you at the table. Never, ever give up.

_________________
 
Learn more about Elissa Gabrielle at www.facebook.com/ElissaGabrielleAuthorandPublisher and www.peaceinthestormpublishing.com.

No comments: