Sunday, November 4, 2012

Every great dream begins with a dreamer.

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman 
 
If someone had told me years ago that I would have two novels under my belt, I would have doubted them. Not because the dream wasn’t there; it was. Just making it come to pass was the obstacle I had to overcome. After reading that over three hundred thousand books are published each year, I couldn’t imagine that there could be a place for me. After being turned down by numerous publishing houses for two years, I was almost ready to throw in the towel. But, my dream was still inside me, begging me not to abandon it.
 
We all have to make a decision as to whether we will pursue our dreams or throw them away.  
 
Walt Disney said. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
 
As Peace In The Storm Publishing continues to move forward, we will continue to dream big. We promise to give you our best, never taking short cuts just to sell books. A nice cover means nothing if the inside material is sub-par.
 
Continue to celebrate with us, grow with us, and dream with us.
 
Pamela D. Rice

*********

Pamela D. Rice is the author of THE SUNDAY MORNING WIFE and THE MONDAY NIGHT MISTRESS. Learn more at www.pameladrice.com, www.peaceinthestormpublishing.com, www.blackexpressions.com, www.amazon.com and wherever fine books are sold.

No comments: