Sunday, October 28, 2012

YOUR HATERS ARE NOT YOUR MOTIVATORS by Elissa Gabrielle

YOUR HATERS ARE NOT YOUR MOTIVATORS, well, as for myself, and if I'm being honest, I must admit that I get no motivation from haters. I heard someone say this again today. I think we should stop thanking them, and stop acknowledging them. Discontinue expressing gratitude to a sector of people who really could care less about you; who loathe themselves probably even more than they dislike and despise you. As with anything in life, the more energy you give to anything, the more it grows; the more life it sustains. If you ignore them, you render them powerless, amen?

My motivation in life comes from and is lead by those who love me. My haters don't. My haters are people who are busy counting my blessings instead of recognizing their own. Haters are people who fail to see the glory in their own life's story. Remember that.

I pray for mine. Pray for yours. I pray they will one day receive with open arms all of the grace and mercy they've been given. I also murder them with my success. Bury them with my Kool-Aid smile. :-)

I thank my Creator and not haters for motivation. Give all credit, praise and glory where its due and where it belongs.

What are you doing with the rest of your life? I hope not wasting not another damn minute on giving thanks to those who don't value you, your hopes, dreams, goals, and even the air you breathe.

Living well is the absolute best revenge.

It's Sunday, we made it, let's spend the time we've been afforded live well.

Kisses, E
xoxo

*****************************

Elissa Gabrielle is the Publisher of Peace In The Storm Publishing. www.peaceinthestormpublishing.com.

No comments: