Thursday, October 4, 2012

Divine, Time, Water and ME: A poem by SD Denny

Divine, Time, Water and ME: A poem by SD Denny

Divine
Having flash-forwards to times when you’d be mine, focused on the sublime
Wet towels falling to the floor during moments when we would begin to unwind
Moments when we’d get inside each other’s minds, connect the dots and language the signs
It’s only a matter of time

Time
That which stands between us making our debut of the minds
How long before we dance our dance…sing our song
Late night rendezvous beginning with waffles and ending with sweet kisses and hot breaths blown upon virgin necks…not NEVER touched, but not touched in ages, locked in cages
Only allowing time and space to the esoteric and although sometimes illusions
They’re needed in stages like one needs water

Water
That substance that I yearn to feel that is you
Shower me from my head to my feet and feel me welcoming you
Soaking me…quenching me…filling crevices along the way as you nourish the flowers of my mind
Flash-forwards to times when you cleanse me tenderly because you’ve seen ME
Sprinkles become drops and drops become showers..you shower upon ME
The real that is ME

ME
The one who awaits quiet walks along shores…simple talks under shade trees as we sip sweet nectars
The one who yearns for water…the streams that lead to your mountain majesty and countless fields of purple passion and ecstasy
Equinoxes
Full moons above our heads and Adirondack breezes between our lips at the very moment before they engage in a dance producing water over time

Divine, Time, Water and ME


www.sddenny.com



No comments: