Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Breathing and speaking life into every part of my life.

Breathing and speaking life into every part of my life. Encouraged by and because of it. In the same breath, I've learned to be extremely careful about who I let speak life into my situation. As much as I may have tried to avoid it or understand it, I accept it and it is my sincere belief that one of my purposes in life is to exhort, encourage, and inspire but I can't do that if I'm not, myself, on a journey to becoming completely whole. I can only get there if I know, under no uncertain terms, that the power is in my thoughts, words and actions and that power belongs to no one but me.

I'm owning the fact that I'm here for a purpose and you must too. What I believe is that my life is a gift, and it is waiting for me to trust and love myself enough to know that I'm absolutely entitled to live it.

What is already yours is waiting for you to take hold of it. We are all worthy, Beloveds...

Affirmation.

~from the life lessons vault~
 
____________________
 
Elissa Gabrielle is the Publisher of Peace In The Storm Publishing. Learn more at www.peaceinthestormpublishing.com.

No comments: