Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get Up by Jessica A. Robinson


Get Up


"Get Up" by gospel super duo Mary Mary has got to be the most played song on my iPod right now. Of course they're one of my favorite groups but the reason why I've been listening to them constantly is because of the words of the song.

The entire premise of the song is basically talking about taking advantage of your time and make the most of your life by working hard. The words contained in this song have been very motivational to me and is something I use to keep me focused. We've just entered into a new year a few weeks ago and many of us have made resolutions that have already been broken. Some of us have even vowed to go on diets that we've already quit too.

But I encourage you today to adopt a new way of life. I encourage you to start going after the things you want in life with ferver and passion. The time is gone where you sit down and let your life just pass you by. Get up and take charge of your life. Time waits for no one and procrastination is a true enemy to success. So don't let anything stop you! Get up and make it happen!


Never Give up on your dreams because they will come true!

Author Jessica A. Robinson

"Holy Seduction"-

Coming March 2009!

~Drama so good you'll swear it's a SIN!


1 comment:

Lorraine Elzia said...

Get up and make it happen! No truer words have ever been spoken. Thanks for the encouragement we all need.