Thursday, July 9, 2009

Don't be Afraid


Remember, courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ~ Ambrose Redmoon

Scripture:

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

Saints, have you ever been in a situation and didn't know how you would get out of it? As you looked around at your circumstances you just couldn't understand how did you get here and how would you get out.

I talk to many people about their circumstances. Some are having problems with the marriages. Some are struggling financially, and some just feel like life is overwhelming them and they just don't know what to do.

God's word tells us not to fear our circumstances. That no matter what we come up against, No Matter What the Outcome! He will be with us always. It doesn't matter how you got where you are. Learn to depend on God for your strength, but most of all, for your guidance.

He will never leave you, nor forsake you, but most of all; he will never lead you wrong.

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Father, I don't know how I got here, but I know that You can lead me home. Lord, I realize that I cannot always see what You have in store for me. I just ask that lead me and guide me as I seek my way home. Lord, we ask that You would continue to cover Your children. Help us Lord, to always seek Your guidance in everything that we do. Father, we ask that You would touch, bless, and anoint those saints reading this prayer right now, our family member, friends, and soldiers who are away fighting for freedom. Bless us now Lord Jesus with the power of the Holy Spirit. We Love You Lord, with all that we are. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com She has contributed to several anthologies and is currently promoting of her first novel, “Serving Justice” under the Peace in the Storm imprint.

No comments: